Psychological Assessment Services
Effective care begins with proper assessment. Good mental health treatment is dependent on:
- A clear understanding of the client’s mental health, and any applicable diagnosis
- An accurate picture of the severity of a client’s symptoms, distress, and personal strengths and resources
- A treatment plan that fits with the client’s needs.
This requires a fulsome assessment by a qualified mental health professional or team. The care providers should communicate clearly and respectfully with the client, and work to establish a bond of trust and compassion. With these elements in place, a strong care plan can be developed.
At Resilient Health, we use evidence-based assessment, to diagnose mental health conditions including:
- Depressive disorders
- Anxiety disorders
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Eating disorders
- Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Autism spectrum disorder (ASD)
- Addiction (including substance use and behavioural addictions like gaming addiction, gambling addiction, etc.)
- Bipolar disorder
To achieve these goals, we provide a range of assessment services. To learn more about our assessment services click here: